Monday, October 31, 2011

Week 8- Final Blog Post

After blogging for the last several weeks, the entrepreneurial project is now coming to a close. Over these weeks, my idea has transformed and the final product would be a USB drive that contains a sound recorder device inside it. When the USB drive is plugged into an automobile, by simply the click of a button the customer could take a song from the radio while it is being played, and have it automatically record to that device. This could be helpful if the listener really liked the song but didn't know what the song was. Later the customer could plug the USB into his/her computer and enjoy the  song and find the title and the artist of the song. Based on what Professor Rubin told me, songs from the radio are MP3 files so it would be simple once uploading these songs onto a computer, to upload them right to iTunes.

Throughout this whole process my idea has somewhat taken a different course of action. At first I thought that maybe an SD card would work as this device. Although it could, I figured it would be a lot easier for users to use a USB drive because that is more common on their computer and becoming more popular in new car technologies. I also said that the songs being transferred could be taken from XM radio, but soon found out that it would not be a good idea because there would be to many rules and regulations against this idea.

Overall, my experience with the project has been somewhat interesting. I am not very creative so coming up with an idea to make into a reality was quite hard for me. Once I got the ball rolling, the project became a lot more interesting, and I would be really interested to learn more about how to truly make the idea turn into a reality. With that being said, the project was also an interesting way to learn more about technology, and stay up to date with what was going on in class and to even further the knowledge taken from class.


Comments:
Christopher Peters
http://thebasedblog.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-new-innovative-
idea.html?showComment=1320006778811#c2505804923243318224

Jacob Higgins
http://thehigginshub.blogspot.com/2011/10/inputoutput-for-ultimate-hamper.html#comments

Jake Magida
http://magida-project-ion.blogspot.com/2011/09/week-1-internet-and-social-media.html?showComment=1320009027927#c7231956982730125101

No comments:

Post a Comment